Struggling to Lose Weight? This Custom Keto Diet Review Can Help. In this review we will be looking closely into the custom keto diet, compare it with the standard keto diet to evaluate its true potential and answer the question: can it help you lose weight fast, naturally and permanently (my personal goal for any diet program). The true measure of a weight loss diet is in its ability to sustain the loss with effective weight management through healthy eating. In this Custom Keto Diet Review I want to shed some important light onto this growing diet plan. A diet plan that promises…..
“Weight Loss and Improved Health in 8 Weeks”
As someone who has lost a significant amount of weight (28lbs excess body fat, 8inches of belly fat) and kept it off for over 20 years, I know a few things about weight loss and how the correct nutrients can support not only initial weight loss but also sustained weight loss. That weight loss and healthy weight management is in addition to the health benefits provided by the low carbohydrate intake, essential fats and micronutrients.
A truly sustainable diet provides us with the nutrition we need to fulfill our many physiological processes based on our own personal lifestyle and dietary preferences without starving or rebuilding the excess fat storage we have just lost through our weight loss diet. To do that we need a lifestyle diet that is focused around our own individual lifestyle and nutritional preferences.
Does the custom keto diet provide that? All will be revealed below in my custom keto review. Firstly, here is a quick overview of the benefits of healthy eating, the ketogenic diet (and especially the custom keto diet)……
- Weight Loss : Healthy eating diets and Ketogenic diets have an established history of helping people to lose weight. The custom keto diet goes 1 step further in creating a personalised diet plan to suit your individual dietary preferences and needs.
- Cure T2 diabetes : The custom keto diet helps reduce or cure T2 Diabetes
- Improve Lung Health. Ketogenic diets and the fats allowed have been proven to improve lung health,
- Reduce Inflammation: Healthy diets have been shown to reduce inflammation of skin and cells. Inflammation is a primary cause of weight gain.
- Prevent and Cure Mental Health Conditions. Numerous studies reveal Ketogenic diets fight and cure numerous mental health issues..
- Boost Immunity. Beneficial fats on the keto diet have also been shown (and proven) to improve immunity,
- Live Longer. Studies have shown in a variety of populations that certain fats can extend your life.
There are numerous reasons why you have struggled with weight loss – and its not always your fault! With the custom keto diet you will get the help you need to provide healthy, hearty and satisfying meals that suit your lifestyle and dietary tastes. All created by a dedicated team of nutritionists and professional chefs.
From my own experience in weight loss and nutrition over the last 25yrs, I can categorically say that you can lose weight fast, naturally and improve your overall health. Healthy eating can also help to stabilise and improve any mental health conditions including anxiety. Healthy nutrition helps in weight loss by providing satisfying meals that support all our systems, increase satiety and do this without starving. I know, I have been there and live a relatively healthy life to tell the tale. Without further ado, here is my custom keto diet review.
Firstly, weight loss is not merely a process of reversing the weight gain – it is about repairing the damage caused by all the inflammation causing foods we have ingested causing the initial weight gain – inflammation is one of the biggest causes of weight gain and obesity.
A healthy diet and lifestyle will cleanse the body of the toxins, reduce inflammation and water retention (caused by the excess carbohydrates and low micronutrient intake), and replacing them with a healthy alternative source of nutrition. Healthy diet alternatives like the custom keto diet that provide the necessary nutrition (macro AND micro nutrients) to:
- protect our cells from further damage,
- increase our satiety (the feeling of fullness) from our meals
- help us burn / consume the excess fat
- improve our immunity systems
- boost our cardiovascular system health
- reduce the sign of / reverse mental health issues including depression, Alzheimers and Parkinsons diesease.
- Not forgetting reducing the risk of many cancers
The actual process is relatively simple – but isn’t everything when you know how! Fortunately for you, this process has been made easier with the evolution of the personalised diet plan that is the custom keto diet. A diet plan that has proven to help millions with various health issues.
“What is a Ketogenic Diet and Can the Custom Keto Diet really be Beneficial to us in Terms of Weight Loss and Health?“
Firstly though we need to discuss the original Keto Diet as a comparative study.
Now, i’m sure you are aware of the ‘rumours around the internet that the Keto Diet is basically, a rehashed version of the Atkins Diet ( a diet that I never believed in for it’s omission of essential nutrients from vegetables). And let’s be honest – the Atkins Diet and the Keto Diet are similar. As someone who has done his own research into dietary requirements for weight loss and health with some surprising results, my main question becomes….. Is the Custom Keto Diet a rehashed version of the Atkins Diet and can the Custom Keto Diet really deliver on it’s promises. While some of the latter versions of the keto diet were akin to the Atkins Diet (which caused widespread health issues), the Keto Diet is NOT a rehashed version of the Atkins diet (the Atkins Diet came after the keto diet). The original Keto diet has been around for Over 80 years and evolved through treating mental health patients.
The Ketogenic diet refers to a form of dieting where high fats, adequate protein and low carbs are consumed. Its aim is to reduce the body’s glycogen reserves so that it relies on specific fat and protein for energy. The body then undergoes ketosis, (a metabolic state in which your liver produces a high number of ketones as an alternative fuel source). Ketogenic dieting is quite popular, with dozens of pictures showing before and after results circulating all over social media. It is also referred to as a Low Carb-High Fat (LCHF) diet and a low carbohydrate diet.
Calories on the Keto Diet
Calorie counting has been a major staple for weight loss programs over the last few decades. However, calorie counting is NOT the true route to effective and sustained weight loss. Counting calories fro weight loss can lead to misidentification of the real purpose behind calorie counting – the beneficial nutritional intake vs non beneficial nutrients. For effective calorie counting we need to reduce the non beneficial food sources that are high in carbs and calories and replace them with only beneficial nutrients (food sources typically low in carbs but rich in fats and micronutrients). The general daily calorie breakdown of the ketogenic diet is as follows:
60-80% of calories from fat
20-25% from proteins
5-10% from carbohydrates
Keep reading as we discuss calorie deficit further in “Calorie Deficit and the Custom Keto Diet” later in this article.
How Many Carbs on a Keto Diet?
On any healthy eating diet, carbohydrates need to be reduced to those from natural, unrefined sources for maximum benefit without creating the fat storage from excess carbs and reducing inflammation from refined carbs.
The keto diet is a low carb / moderate protein / high fat diet. While there is no definitive guide to what counts as low-carb or what low -carb means. Some say it is simply anything under 100-150g carbs per day.
However, many keto dieters aim for under 50 g carbs per day. These should be sourced from natural, unrefined foods and low-sugar foods. To get into ketosis faster, it is recommended to eat less than 20g carbs per day.
The Custom Keto Diet Review – How Does the Custom Keto Diet Compare with other Keto Diets?
The Custom Keto Diet is different to the “mainstream Keto diet” in that it provides the essential micro nutrients our body needs in a structured, healthy proportion. The custom keto diet builds on the success of the traditional keto diet courtesy of it’s personalisation – it is personalised to your dietary preferences and lifestyle making it easier to sustain in the long run.
Over recent years there have been more keto diets introduced including the Bulletproof Keto Diet, independent nutritionists / personal trainers creating their own keto diets and then there is the Keto Diet 2.0. The Keto Diet 2.0 is a vegetarian based version of the keto diet.
The Custom Keto Diet is adjustable to most dietary constraints / preferences including vegetarian.
The Custom Keto Diet is customisable to your nutritional preferences and lifestyle.
The traditional Ketogenic (Keto) diet is a set diet focused on providing low carbs, moderate proteins and high fats. Importantly, the original keto diet does not focus on (or emphasise) the importance and benefits of micronutrients (vitamins and minerals). Additionally, other keto diets (whilst some may provide some meal options for you) they do require you to source / create your own keto meals to follow on with the diet.
All healthy eating diets require a complimentary source of micronutrients (micronutrients are essential in maintaining the plethora of systems within our bodies – immune systems, cellular maintenance systems, energy processes (metabolism) etc).
With the Custom Keto Diet you are provided with a ‘Customised Diet Plan‘ tailored to suit your personal dietary preferences and lifestyle. The custom keto diet includes a healthy variety of fats and proteins for energy while reducing the low nutrition value carbohydrates to a minimum. The diet also includes the essential micro nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids and phytonutrients) your body needs. All these are tailored to your needs and you are provided with a weekly shopping list aswell as instructions on preparing each meal.
With the custom keto diet, you will learn how to shop for healthy foods and learn how to prepare your own heathy, low carb meals to provide a low carb weight loss solution NOW while educating you into the realms of healthy eating for years to come.
Health Benefits of the Custom Keto Diet
Independent research over the last 90 years reveals there are numerous health benefits to the keto diet including, weight loss, mental health, cardiovascular health, improved immune system health, preventing / reversing T2 diabetes and improved glucose regulation in T1 diabetes.
The Custom Keto Diet and Weight Loss
Several studies have shown that people on a high fat, low carb diet burn fat at a faster rate than those with a high carb, low fat diet.
During 2 unrelated studies by Doctors treating patients for separate, unrelated health issues (immunity and cardiovascular problems) stumbled across a common solution to improve their patients immunity and cardiovascular health. In order to improve the health of their patients, the Doctors tested various non-established dietary protocols. Success for each group was achieved with a high fat / low carb diet. Both groups of patients improved their respective health issues (immunity and cardiovascular health) within weeks of the new diet. What shocked the Doctors was the fact that both groups of patients also lost their excess weight. These independent studies unwittingly corroborated the health benefits of a keto styled diet.
There are 4 main reasons for this :
- Lower Insulin Levels. Lower insulin levels caused by the low carb diet (keto), help to remove excess water from the body. During ketosis, you experience reduced levels of hunger, which can be extremely beneficial in controlling calorie intake, promoting overall weight loss. Carbohydrates essentially bloat up your stomach causing that “stuffed” sensation and overloading your fat cells. Carb rich diets can starve the body of the nutrition it really wants.
- Beneficial Nutrients Only! Healthy eating diets like the Ketogenic diet severely reduce or completely remove non-beneficial nutrients to focus on the high value foods that bring multiple health benefits with them – there is low nutritional benefit in consuming wheat based or starch type carbs. Wheat has a low nutritional value and brings anti-nutrients into your diet preventing full absorption of any beneficial nutrients (see below – “Reduced Anti Nutrients“). Wheat also causes cellular inflammation – another cause of weight gain. Sugars (also carbohydrates) cause their own inflammation and are addictive (one of the main reasons food manufacturers use sugar in their products). Carbohydrates from these sources are essentially dead or useless calories that only contribute to weight gain and poor health. This is one particular benefit of the custom keto diet – no wasted nutrients and only beneficial nutrients permitted. The custom keto diet focuses on providing only those nutrients that bring multiple health benefits into your body – nutrients that pro-actively improve metabolism, immune system and cardiovascular health to name but a few.
- Caloric Intake. With the custom keto diet working on a low carbohydrate / high fat intake, the “calorie intake” is reduced due to the lack of excess carbohydrates in the diet. This encourages the body to turn to its fat stores for energy consequently reducing your excess weight. It has been noted that low carb diets are also effective in reducing visceral fat. Visceral fat is stored in the abdominal cavity beneath the skin and fat cells. Visceral fat surrounds the organs in the abdominal cavity and effectively strangles them until they are no longer able to function causing organ failure (see illustration below).
- Reduced “Anti-Nutrient” intake. Wheat based products are effectively prohibited on the keto diet due to the carb content. Additionally research has also shown wheat based products contain anti-nutrients which prevent the absorption of beneficial nutrients (vitamins and minerals) into our body’s various systems. Anti-nutrients effectively make us malnourished. Eliminating these from our diets increases mineral absorption thereby increasing our inner strength and immunity. Reducing or eliminating wheat based products from our diet also allows our body to repair itself and prevent leaky gut syndrome (amongst other health issues) caused by modern wheat based products
Following my own advice and guidance from this custom keto diet review, my disabled T1 Diabetic partner has now reduced her daily carb intake switching to a low carb high nutrition diet and is already losing weight steadily while being immobile. More proof that reduced carb diets cause weight loss.
Yet another example of the benefit of reduced wheat based carb intake…
..my late mother had a fancy for bread and butter at all hours of the day. One day, she decided to stop eating bread and lost Over 7lbs in 2 weeks!
The Custom Keto Diet Review – Can it Really Boost Your Mental Health & Performance?
The Keto diet was originally developed from trials to help children through their epileptic seizures at the Mayo Clinic back in the 1930’s. 50% of these patients experienced complete seizure control. It has since been developed further on its high fat / low carb basis to help many other people suffering from a variety of mental health conditions. These conditions have included Alzheimer’s Diseases, ALS, Parkinsons, infantile spasms, epilepsy, autism and schizophrenia. Studies also show that a ketogenic diet may stabilise mood in patients with Bipolar Disorder. A ketogenic diet has also been shown to have an antidepressant effect.
In an article published on 29th Nov 2021, the University of Edinburgh’s Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences (Division of Psychiatry) stated the university was initiating “The First European pilot trial of a ketogenic diet as a treatment for bipolar disorder” to further assertain the benefits of the ketogenic diet with bipolar disorder. In this article they state “a ketogenic diet causes significant changes in brain metabolism and neurochemistry.
Additionally that “there is increasing evidence for a metabolic aspect to bipolar disorder” and that “emerging evidence from case studies indicates beneficial effects of a ketogenic diet for multiple neurological and psychiatric conditions including mood stabilising effects in bipolar disorder“
The ketones produced from a low carb diet such as the custom keto diet are a much more efficient source of energy than glucose. Studies have shown that they can reverse cognitive impairment and even help with diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. The high-fat diet helps to support the balance of essential omega 3s and omega 6s which are vital for optimal brain function.
Additionally, ketosis is able to boost mitochondria production and adenosine triphosphate (ATP is the “base currency” for energy processes within the human body) within the brain’s memory cells, thereby improving mental performance and clarity.
In addition to the health and cognitive benefits of the ketogenic cycle, the micro nutrients from the green vegetables in the diet contribute to further cleansing of the brain. Studies have shown that micro nutrients from greens help to remove toxic Ammonia from the brain (a byproduct of metabolism) causing brain fog and more serious conditions including hyperammonemia.
Custom Keto Diet Review – Reduced risk of Chronic Disease
Studies have also revealed the ketogenic diet can boost the body’s defense against a variety of chronic conditions including immunity, Type 2 diabetes, heart and cardiovascular strain, and inflammation……
Studies in the US have revealed that inflammation is actually the greatest cause of weight gain and obesity. Untreated, chronic inflammation can give rise to:
- Arthritis (a painfull inflammation and degradation of the joints),
- Heart and Cardiovascular Strain through the excess weight generated
- Depression. The World Health Organisation reported that many overweight people suffered from depression. The W.H.O also reported obese people (including children) were at greater risk of depression from obesity re: employers attitudes to obesity, abuse at school, peer rejection et al.
- Cancers can result from poor diets (Prostate cancer and bowel cancer especially can be prevented through a healthy diet).
- Type 2 Diabetes can be prevented and sufferers returned to ‘normal health’ through a healthy, balanced, low carb diet saving $000’s on treatment and medication. Not forgetting alleviating the resulting health risks of a developed diabetes – loss of eyesight, neuropathy, loss of limbs, increased obesity with it’s associative cardiovascular health risks.
- Stress is also caused by inflammation and the consequent obesity. The inability to enjoy life as we used to is a constant reminder of what was and what is now under the poor health constraints of inflammation and obesity. Stress can also give rise to high blood pressure, increased weight gain through the stress hormone cortisol. Add to this the higher risks of cardiac arrest.
By reducing inflammation, and improving mitochondrial function, it can help to mitigate the risk of developing several chronic diseases. Cancer cells typically possess abnormal mitochondria, which need an increased supply of glycogen. Ketosis allows for normal cells to be fed while starving the cancer cells, as they are unable to utilize the ketones for energy because of their dysfunctional mitochondria.
Custom Keto Diet Review – How it Can Improve Blood Pressure
High blood pressure significantly increases the risk of several diseases and is a leading cause of deaths worldwide. A low-carb diet has been proven to be more effective than a low-fat diet in reducing blood pressure. In fact, some claim that it is just as effective as taking pills. This combined with the weight loss derived from a ketogenic diet, is sure to vastly improve cardiovascular health and function.
It has been proven by numerous studies in the realm of nutrition science, that this form of dieting can have a very positive impact on your overall health and bodily function. As long as you can find a way to maintain the discipline, the rewards are abundant. For those that have not been able to gain many results from traditional methods, the keto approach is definitely something worth considering. With the custom keto diet, you also get the benefit of the teams nutritionists to help ‘customise’ the diet to your preferences and lifestyle.
The Custom Keto Diet and Calorie Deficit
Here is one major area of discussion – not just with the Custom Keto Diet but with ALL diets. Many nutritionists and so called dietary / weight loss experts will say you need to be in a calorie deficit in order to lose weight. But that is NOT the whole story. Being in a calorie deficit will not necessarily improve your weight loss achievements or health.
For example, you could eat 2500 calories per day but if they are primarily weight gaining carbs, you will struggle (if not fail) to lose any weight. However, by choosing to eat low carb meals rich in beneficial nutrients you are more likely to be in a calorie deficit while eating nutritionally dense, healthy foods that will boost your weight loss efforts AND improve your overall physiological health. Yet more benefits of the custom keto diet!
Nutritious food is inherently low in carbohydrate volume. ie a pan fried salmon fillet with salad will come in at under 500cals.
A 3.5oz /100g portion of grilled salmon with 2/3rds cup / 100g boiled potatoes contains 295 Calories .
High Nutrient Low Carb Meals are Synonymous with the Custom Keto Diet….
100g Grilled Atlantic Salmon, 50g Tomatoes + 50g Mixed Leaf Salad provides a highly nutritious meal rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and anti-inflammatories with ONLY 225 Calories.
No Starving on a healthy balanced meal rich in essential vitamins, saturated fats and micronutrients to boost energy and health.
Swap the the potatoes (carb and starch rich and banned from the custom keto diet) for carrots and you lose most of those carbs while adding in more beneficial nutrients:
- 100g Grilled Atlantic Salmon
- +50g Boiled Kale (with all the vitamins and minerals Kale provides)
- +50g Boiled Carrots
= Just 260 Calories
Swap the cooked veggies for 50g mixed leaf salad +50g Tomatoes and your tasty salmon lunch now contains ONLY 225 Cals (100g grams of cooked Atlantic Salmon contains ONLY 208 Cals and NO CARBS!) Now you are learning how you can eat less, reduce calorie and carb intake while improving your nutrition intake – more benefits of the custom keto diet. With the custom keto diet you will learn to change your dietary mindset and learn to eat healthy for years to come resulting in long term sustainable weight loss.
Simply swapping high carb / low nutrient foods for low carb / high nutrient foods reduces our carbohydrate intake to a minimum, reduces the fat storage from unnecessary carb intake AND boosts our overall fat burning abilities and health!
The Custom Keto Diet Review – 2 Ways the Custom Keto Diet Controls Your Insulin Levels and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
- Excess carb consumption (especially processed carbs) spike your insulin levels. This then blocks the release of energy (fats) from your fat cells . While energy is still being stored in your fat cells, the insulin levels restrict the flow of energy through the fat cells causing the fat cells to grow in size.
- Additionally , elevated levels of insulin cause the storage of energy found in your bloodstream to become fat cells causing weight gain – not loss. (Note : scientists are still disputing the fat cell numbers in the human body – some state we have a finite number of fat cells while others say we can create additional fat cells.)
Either way, reducing your carb intake with the custom keto diet reduces your fat storage and insulin production (Researchers call insulin “The Fat Storage Hormone”). By reducing your carb intake, you are automatically reducing your insulin requirements / production and have less fat to store preventing those fat cells from swelling up with stored fat. This single action will also reduce inflammation of the fat cells aiding the healing (and natural weight loss) process further.
So, Who is the Custom Keto Diet For?
The custom keto diet is for people who:
- Want to Lose Weight
- Want a Healthier Lifestyle
- Want to be able to eat Saturated Fats ( including bacon, pork etc)
- Want a customised diet that is planned around their personal dietary likes, dislikes and lifestyle.
- Want to improve their cognitive abilities
- Want to Control blood sugar
- Want to improve control over their insulin intake and potentially reverse T2 diabetes
- Want to Reverse Many Modern Diseases and health Issues including certain cancers
- Want to Live Longer ( studies reveal the keto diet can increase lifespan by up to 10 years)
Can the Custom Keto Diet help you lose weight fast, naturally and permanently?
When we look at the overall cause and effects of the keto diet (and specifically the personalised nature of the custom keto diet)…
- Low-carb diet preventing excess carb intake and fat storage
- Reduced intake of inflammatory and processed /refined carbs
- Increased intake of beneficial fats (fats that have been proven to aid in weight loss)
- Introduction of beneficial nutrients in to your diet for increased metabolism, cardiovascular and immune system health
- Personalised support with customised shopping list and meal preparation to help educate you and assist your future weight management
- proven history of mental health benefits and cognitive improvements to improve mood and stability
- all of the above aiding in better sleep for improved circadian rhythms
Yes, the custom keto diet can help us to lose weight fast, naturally and permanently. Many of the 000’s of custom keto dieters lose 7-10lbs in their first week and go on to lose even more weight over its initial 8 week program. Long term users go on to manage their weights effectively and live a happier, healthier life.
I hope you have gained a useful insight into the diet plan with this custom keto diet review. All of these benefits of the custom keto diet are why I Highly recommend You….
What Do You Get with the Custom Keto Diet Plan?
- An eight-week custom keto diet plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs
- Meals that have calorie and macronutrient content tailored to their specific situation and goals.
- A nutrition plan with food variety to ensure they will get a wide range of nutrients and boost the likelihood of sticking to their diet.
- Meals that are based on personal food preferences to make their diet enjoyable and help them stay on track with their plan.
- Detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions to make meal preparation super simple (no prior cooking experience needed).
- A downloadable shopping list each week that details every needed ingredient they will need in the upcoming seven days.
- Options on how they can customize every meal even more to suit your taste buds.
- Shown what to eat every day to reach YOUR goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.
Here’s What some of their Clients Say About the Meal Plans….
“As of today I’ve lost 35 pounds, I have no hunger pangs and mentally I feel sharp as a pin. This is definitely going to become a ‘way of life’ for me as it’s so easy to follow…”
“All my meals are planned out for me and I even get a downloadable shopping list with all the ingredients I need for the weekly shop so it really is a doddle.”
“I’m 4 weeks into my custom keto diet plan and I’ve lost 14 pounds which I must say is pretty incredible, it’s actually amazing watching my body transform into something I am actually proud of rather than something I have always tried to cover up.”
– Jessica Grey, US
“I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life and it’s safe to say that I’ve tried a LOT of diets… The Keto diet is the only one I’ve managed to stick to and the weight is literally melting off my body.
Unlike other diets where I am feeling hungry all day and food is constantly on my mind, the keto diet has completely eliminated this, I actually NEVER feel hungry with this way of eating!
I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me.”
– Gary Best, Canada
Custom Keto Diet Review – My Thoughts on the Custom Keto Diet
As someone who believes in a ‘holistic’ antioxidant / micronutrient rich diet with adequate proteins and fats, the Custom Keto diet ticks these boxes by providing the macronutrients needed (fats, proteins and natural carbohydrates) with the micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids and phytonutrients) while restricting inflammatory sources of carbohydrates.
Having tasted some of the delicious snacks and meals and reducing my own intake of processed carbs, I can honestly say the custom keto diet is an excellent way for struggling dieters to get to grips with long lasting and fast weight loss. Even if you cannot stand the idea of losing out on your daily dose of carby meals ie – bread – they have keto bread.
Keto focused ingredients are not that expensive – coconut oil is less than half the price of Olive oil, coconut flour is relatively inexpensive and adds a subtle but delicious coconut flavour. The erythritol sweetener weighs up cheaper and tastier than many other artificial sweeteners.
Sweet Fruits and The Keto Diet. While rich in micronutrients (Vitamins A, B5, B9, B6, B9, C and K and Minerals- Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Potassium and Zinc), Peaches are also rich in amino acids and other micronutrients including Choline, 18 Amino Acids and saturated fatty acids. Peaches also contain 10.5g carbohydrate /100g incl Fructose, Sucrose and Glucose totalling 7.8 g sugars/100g.
It is these sugars that cause inflammation and fat storage. By reducing them we can reduce our cellular damage, boost our metabolism and reduce the fat storage in our abdomen for a leaner looking body.
This restriction also applies to other sweet fruits – the Keto Diet Limits your carbohydrate intake for ALL food sources. Note : While there are restrictions, it is NOT a total restriction / prohibition – they can be consumed occasionally but be aware, consuming peaches and other restricted fruits may allow the sugar to cause further inflammation and fat storage. They may disrupt your ketosis preventing the full benefits of a keto diet.
How Much Does the Custom Keto Diet Cost?
The Custom Keto Diet costs $39.99. For your safety, the purchase will be made through clickbank – an approved vendor portal for the Custom keto Diet. Your purchase includes a full nutritional and lifestyle assessment by Rachel and her team of expert nutritionists and keto chefs. You will also receive a full weekly shopping list with complete instructions on how to prepare each meal not forgetting your Guaranteed 100% refund if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase.
Get Your Custom Keto Diet Plan here…..
I have are a number of ways for you to get your custom keto diet plan:
- Watch the Introductory Video to Create a Personalised Diet Plan for You. You can then start your 7 Day Trial of the Custom keto diet.
2. Take the keto quiz here and then start your 7 day trial for just $1……
If you are not satisfied with the results of this program you can get a full 100% Refund from Rachel and her amazing team of nutritionists and specialised keto chefs.
Disclaimer : Fat Loss Quest provide weight loss advice and recommendations to 3rd party products such as the Custom Keto Diet. I may make a small commission on any purchases made through this site which supports the cost of running the site and my family.