Turbulence Training Fat Loss Program For Men – (My Review)
– The Fat Loss Program that Promises Maximum Fat Loss in Minimum Workout Time
Turbulence Training promises fast fat loss results for men who don’t have a lot of time for exercise or even want to spend all their spare time exercising. This is a bold promise, and the workouts promise maximum results in Only 3 short workouts per week – primarily from the comfort of your own home.
Let’s take a look at this claim for Maximum Fat Loss in Minimum Time, and see if it really measures up!
Before we get to the program, let’s take a look at the expert behind the workouts. I’ve come across Craig Ballantyne’s name many times in popular fitness magazines such as Men’s Health and Men’s Fitness, and even in Oxygen and Shape magazines.
With this level of authority and respect from such esteemed magazines, it is evident the program is put together by a trusted fitness expert.
I’ve also talked to Craig about his training and education background, and I’ll be honest, it was impressive. Unlike the trainers with weekend certificates that pop up at large commercial gyms, Craig’s experience goes back to the mid-nineties, in both the gym and in the research lab.
Furthermore, Craig has actually led research trials on sport supplements, strength training, and cardiovascular training.
[My own research into cardiovascular exercise, hiit and strength training from respected Universities in the UK, Europe and USA corroborate numerous findings Craig refers to. It was while I was doing my own research into fat burning exercises that I realised all the cardio I had done had caused scar tissue on my heart.]
Plus, Craig is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and has worked with hundreds of clients in thousands of training sessions. This is a unique, and thorough background, so its not surprising he’s come up with a new training system for fat loss.
Craig and Traditional Cardio Exercises
Not surprisingly, Craig’s articles are always pretty hard on traditional aerobic cardio workouts. His research into the effectiveness of traditional long, boring cardio type workouts proves it’s ineffectiveness.
My own independant research supports this claim – cardio has been proven to be ineffective at weight loss in 75% of cases.
So if you’re looking for new ways to spend 30 or 60-minutes doing cardio, then this program is not for you….
….but if you only have 45 minutes (or less) to workout, a couple of times per week, and you have access to only a bench, dumbells or kettlebells, and an exercise ball, then you’ll like what Craig has for you here. Craig even has effective workouts that don’t even require ANY equipment – his popular bodyweight workouts!
What is Turbulence Training?
The biggest question about the program is, “What is Turbulence Training?”
Well, according to Craig, its the combination of resistance training and interval training used to boost your metabolism so that your body burns calories and fat between workouts.
He says: “Cardio doesn’t boost your metabolism after exercise”…
….a statement proven recently by scientists.
Only strength training and interval training do that – while you work, sleep, and eat – your body will be shedding fat.”
My research guides me to turbulence training being… “a developement from the high intensity interval training (hiit) workouts. These workouts have then been tuned physiologically to be effective fat burning exercises utilising multiple muscle groups simultaneously and vigorously to increase the body’s metabolism whilst toning and developing each muscle group”.
It is this combined approach of working multiple muscle groups vigorously that burns the fat fast. Indeed, in only 2 sessions you will notice a substantial tightening of the abdomen and thighs and muscle growth in the pectoral region (chest, shoulders) and biceps.
Watch Craig’s Original 30 minute fat burning workout video :-
It may look like hard work, but the results Do come hard and fast! And you can start off slowly and build up your pace and intensity.
So Who is Turbulence Training For?
Craig’s unique system of bodyweight exercises, dumbbell / kettlebell exercises, and interval training can all be done
- No need for expensive gym memberships,
- No inconvenient travel or schedules
- Minimal equipment is required – body weight exercises use your own bodyweight,
- Dumbells or kettlebells can be used along with an exercise ball at minimal cost to you. (Personally, I find kettlebells better value for money and flexibility in use)
So, if you are one of those people who loves machines, or cardio equipment, or marathon workouts, then this program is not for you.
Frankly, I’ve used the program myself and recommended it to many others. Why?
Firstly – because it plain and simply works!
I personally ran the Cardio route many years ago to my – regret! After all those hard hours down the gym trying to burn fat whilst getting a little bit fitter, I now have a serious heart condition.
Research over the past couple of years has proven that cardio is ineffective at burning fat and can actually be detrimental to your health in many ways. Long, boring cardio is actually bad for you!!
This research led me to high intensity interval training for fat loss performance and then to the original fat burning workout Craig initiated for his football coaching (the team he was coaching needed to get ‘lean and mean’ for the season – fast!) Footballers need strength and conditioning training aswell!
In fact, many endurance athletes use strength training to improve their cardio and muscular performance! As do Olympic athletes, and the vast majority of professional sportspeople.
Secondly, because no one has time for long workouts these days – I certainly don’t!
That’s why. As a full time carer for my partner, looking after and spending time with my 2 year old daughter, I just don’t have time to a 90 minute workout every day of the week ( I may do 3 x 30-40 mins/week).
In fact, I either get up early and do the workout, or I do it just before bed. This workout is perfect for busy men and women. But its not the type of routine that is going to turn anyone into a pro bodybuilder.
If you want maximum muscle and want to bulk up, Craig has other programs that specifically build muscle.
The Original Turbulence Training system is best for burning fat without sacrificing muscle. This way, you end up lean, defined, chiseled and toned. The use of these workouts will build muscle, but not the big muscles of bodybuilders!
And its fun! So many workouts are boring (i.e. long cardio) or repetitive (i.e. doing the same bodybuilding workout over and over again).
Turbulence Training uses a lot of unique (but not fluffy) exercises, including some cool, killer bodyweight moves that will make you more athletic and increase your functional and core strength – again, all with minimal equipment needs.
Whilst this may seem ‘advanced’, Craig’s simple Turbulence Training workout is so simple in it’s individual exercises that a complete novice could do them.
I am even able to recommend this program to friends who are just starting out, because Craig has put together
- a 6-week introductory program,
- a 4-week intermediate program in addition to the
- 16-week advanced training phase
Each workout progresses into the next. He’s used all of these workouts with hundreds of clients – so they are safe and effective. Sure, you can get other programs that leave you exhausted, near dead or vomiting after the first workout, but Turbulence Training is not like that.
Soreness doesn’t matter, only results matter?
During my first turbulence training workout (and successive workouts), I never experienced any soreness. Aching thighs, shoulders and a tighter abdomen, yes.
And you are in expert hands with Turbulence Training, and Men’s Health expert, Craig Ballantyne. He also has, perhaps the most important element of weight loss) – a highly effective support forum!
Craig’s Turbulence Training for Fat Loss program also includes an ebook on Nutrition Guidelines from expert, Dr. Chris Mohr, Ph.D., and an extensive Q&A section, a 21-Healthy Habit Building Plan, plus the complete Turbulence Training workouts for beginner, intermediate and advanced level individuals.
Users will also benefit from the Turbulence Training MP3 audio where Craig goes over the program, plus you can find every single exercise explained in detail, complete with photos.
Turbulence Training is NOT….
- Long, slow cardio workouts
- A machine-based exercise circuit
- A bodybuilding program to gain bulk
- A workout with lots of time-wasting isolation exercises
- A restrictive eating plan (though an increase in protein intake would certainly help)
- For those who don’t want fast and effective fat burning exercises and rapid body toning
- For people with too much time on their hands and prefer to spend their life in the gym
- For people who insist that machine based workouts are the ‘Holy Grail’ of workouts
Turbulence Training is perfect for busy men (and women) who want to burn fat in the comfort of their own homes without spending a lot of money on equipment or space on exercise machines (I do mine in the dining room needing only room to stand, spread your arms and a couple of floor exercises – that’s it!)
Oh, and you’ll actually have fun and you won’t “dread” these workouts – heck, they will be over before you know it – Craig has even developed workouts that can be done in as little as 7 minutes/day! They are easy to integrate into everyday life.
This may seem – inflammatory / defamatory to other programs, but…
……..if you were to review the types of exercise in other workout programs (typically within the last 5 to 10 years), you may notice a distinct similarity between their workouts and Craig’s Turbulence Training. Whilst Craig’s system was initiated in the 90’s and developed scientifically since, it does appear they have ‘copied’ Craig’s system. Have they done their own independant research? Have they actually initiated research into the the most effective fat burning exercises? Probably not.
Are There any Faults with Turbulence Training?
Unfortunately, Yes. There are faults with turbulence training.
- It does require hard work – burning fat requires hard and fast exercise using multiple groups of muscles.
- It isn’t “mainstream” as such -yet (though many programs I have researched recently appear to be ‘copying’ Craig’s original work creating their own ‘unique’ slant on it) and you may get questionable looks if you talk to people about it, but they will definately want to know more once you’ve been through the workouts and got that slim, trim & muscular body.
- You will need to make some committment to it for best results (but not as much as crossfit, cardio etc and you won’t get Sgt. Major ButtKick Shouting at you either!)
- You may not lose as much weight as you expect – part of the benefit(s) of Turbulence Training is that the workouts actually generate a substantial amount of muscular growth. It forces the muscles to work hard creating a higher metabolism and the fat burning effects. A portion of the excess body fat is used as energy through these workouts to build the muscle mass with the remaining excess fat being burned off.
If you’re in the slightest bit curious, I recommend you look closely at Craig’s program. I was very impressed with all of the Turbulence Training workouts, the bonuses, the guarantee, and Craig’s expertise.
For the money, it’s the best deal in the fitness and fat loss industry – so much better than cardio, cycling, walking, diet pills, faster than running, more efficient than crossfit or circuit training and less embarrassing than pedaling away in the gym like a whale on a push bike…..
My Personal Experience of Turbulence Training.
“My first experience of Turbulence Training was via the Fat Burning Workout. In this detailed instructional workout, Craig basically takes you by the hand and walks you through the individual exercises in each level – from beginner to intermediate and advanced.
The images are clear, the exercises are simple in structure and execution. I did’t have (or buy) ANY of the equipment used, neither did I attend a gym for access to these items. However, as Craig demonstrates (and with a little imagination) – they are not essential purchases….
….you can substitute the Dumbbells with 2 carrier bags of shopping – [3Kg Flour + 2 kg sugar in each carrier bag = 5kg/bag totaling 10kg]. Simple and inexpensive alternative to purchasing dumbells for the bicep exercises if you’re on a budget or just want to test it out.
For the Prisoner Squats (these are awesome and have a multitude of side benefits). You should start unladen. Then, once you have become accustomed to the effort of 30 reps, load a backpack with extra weight (5, 10 or 15 kg), place it on your back and you have an extra workload to burn the fat faster while improving overall body conditioning.
I used my rather heavy camera bag weighing in at around 14kg to great effect. This practice can also be applied to the push-ups which further demonstrates how simple the turbulence training for fat loss workout can be. It is my “go to” workout for burning excess fat and building muscle / tone.
Phil. (Founder Owner of Fat Loss Quest.co.uk)
And remember…it’s guaranteed!
Turbulence Training is backed by an 8-week money back guarantee.
And this is a real guarantee… if you are not completely satisfied, you will receive your money back, no “ifs,” “ands,” or “buts.” So you really have nothing to lose.
Hey, if I could show you how you could lose 10lb in 21 days using Turbulence Training (a totally realistic goal) would you be interested?
Do you want to be….
- 10lb lighter? (More if you work hard at it!)
- Toned with real muscular developement instead of soft / fatty muscles so many body builders have?
- Losing that developing waistline podge?
- Brimming in confidence with your new slim and trim body of Adonis?
- Getting those sideward glances of ‘admiration‘ from the ladies!
- Getting it on with the ladies? (It can, as I discovered-it’s those squats that do the trick!)
- Respected and impress your mates!
- Full of self esteem?
With Turbulence Training, 21 Days is all it can take!
Me? I know it’s worth it. I have looked elsewhere and nothing compares to turbulence training for the sheer speed at which it –
- Melts away the body fat
- Shrinks your belly fat to reveal those abs you always wanted (not to mention the ladies)
- Tones up your whole body
- AND builds muscular tone and definition.
All in 3 weeks! 21 Days of fat busting, muscle gaining, confidence building, women attracting, workouts!
That is why I highly recommend you try Turbulence Training
Normally $99, You can get it here for a Special Discount :- Only $27
But, before you jump in at the deep end. Let me offer you some more information (and an Extra Bonus) :-
- Greater Knowledge of Turbulence Training and what it can do for you
- Craig’s own Test Drive for you – the Sample Fat Burning Workout Report. This report / workout guide is full of instructional guidance with explanations and photos.
- Comes Complete with a full workout plan to print off and work to.
- Try – before you Buy!
- And – An Extra Special Discount. Request your FREE Sample Turbulence Training workout guide and receive a Free Link to Try Turbulence Training for 3 weeks for Just $4;95
- Free Fat Burning Workout Guide (Yours to Keep) + 3 Weeks Trial Offer…..